We have a range of boots up to a size 15/50 in the short boots and up to a size 13/47 in our long boots.
The Ovington Men's Long Boot - Up To Size 12/46
The latest in our range for Riding and Competition.
- Available in men’s sizes 9 to 13
- Supple leather upper for a fine , contoured fit with a Nubuck Inner pad to aid grip and durability.
- Rubber ripple sole for a secure feel in your stirrup.
- Elastic laces for a secure, flexible fit at the ankle.
- Smart appearance
- Sizes 9 – 12
- 2 Calf widths
The Dunston Men's Hunt Boot - Up To Size 13/47
The Dunston Hunt Boots are designed in a traditional style and for heavy wear but are also superbly comfortable.
- The Dunston Hunt Boots are made with full-grain European leather.
- Available with a Brown and a NEW Blacktop, making them perfect for everyone to wear.
The Aylsham Long Boot - Up To Size 13/47
- The close-fit ankle is complimented by the supple nubuck leather which provides support with comfort.
- The rubber sole is a versatile width and suits most foot widths for ladies and men.
- With a shaped toe, it fits well in the stirrup with enough tread for everyday chores and yet is not too heavy or clumpy for riding. Inside the boot, the X-comfort insole provides “ Xtreme” cushioning for all-day wear at the stables.
- The Aylsham Riding Boots are weatherproof and breathable, repelling most wet conditions.
- The foam-backed textile “Pacifico” lining incorporates a breathable membrane that provides insulation against harsh winter weather. And yet, the lining is breathable for warmer seasons making them ideal for all-weather riding.
- The YKK zip is secured at the top with a Zip lock closure and fastened with a top strap and Tuffa popper.
- The Inner pad has passed our extensive trials where we set out to find the correct “feel” of close contact when riding.
- The perforated surface provides grip and the suppleness of the European nubuck leather makes a perfect combination to help keep the lower leg secure, yet flexible.
The Clydesdale Yard Boot - Up To Size 15/50
The unisex Clydesdale yard boot is well known for being one of the most hard-wearing Equestrian ankle boots on the market.
The heavy-duty rubber sole is outstanding in durability and comfort and yet they’re not too heavy to wear all day, every day. Always popular around the stables and countryside with Equestrians, Vets, and Farmers.
- Whether driving a tractor or lorry, working around the stables, or handling livestock these are perfect Unisex boots for the job.
- The Waxed Nubuck leather uppers are water-repellent and supple, keeping you protected in harsh weather but allowing your feet to breathe.
- The rubber soles are flexible and anti-slip.
- Colours: Black or Brown
Sizes: UK 3 / Eur 36 to UK 15/ Eur 50
We are Experts in Pairing Customers with Riding Boots
Contact us via social, phone or email to get custom suggestions, we can also tailor make footwear in sizes which we do not stock especially for you. We have even made Bespoke boots up to a size Eur 50 which is a size 15!