The Tuffa Wexford jodhpur boot
They are extremely popular with Equestrians and people that appreciate a stylish, yet hard-wearing boot. The Wexford can be worn as a riding boot or as a smart paddock or dealer boot for country wear or about town.
- Made with supple European Nubuck leather uppers.
- The Wexford’s are Unisex and have a medium to wide width fitting.
- These slip-on ankle boots fit snugly with elasticated sizes which are protected with leather and closed with a brass buckle. They are a secure fit at the heel but allow for room at the toe area with no seams at the front of the boot. They are light to wear and yet so durable that many customers have reported having experienced several years of wear from them even when worn daily.
- They feature a steel shank, pull-on tabs, and elastic sides with brass buckle.
- The Tuffa “dependable” rubber soles are light to wear and non-slip. They are suited to the stirrup and comfortable for all-day wear around the yard and used for Equestrian and Country Pursuits
- The Tan Nubuck leather can be treated with brown or oxblood boot polish if a shiny finish is preferred.
- A popular Unisex boot for Equestrian and country wear and make a smart combination with jeans or Chinos.
- Upper: Nubuck leather
- Sole: Rubber
- Colour: Tan
- Sizes: UK 4 Eur 37 – UK 13.5 Eur 48
Have had several pairs of these or similar in the past, always wear well and great customer service
Good pair of boots! They're a little uncomfortable to begin with, but don't worry, they wear in pretty quick. Tough and they look great with a nice tan finish. On my second pair now. Highly recommend getting the leather protector they mention.