Long Boots Sizing Guide
Buyer's Guide To Tuffa Riding Boots and Country Boots Sizes
Our riding boot and country boot fitting guide; all together on one page for side-by-side comparison.
Some of our styles have several calf options and overlap the "fit" groups; so do check the other charts in-case there's more choice available for your measurements.
And if nothing suits, there's always our Bespoke Riding Boots, Made-To-Measure service! Click here
For Foot Size, we show both European & UK conversions.
For Length we measure from the back of the knee to the floor.
For Calf Width we measure the meatiest part of the calf, the measurement is to the maximum stretch available to the wearer.
Aintree Size Guide
The Aintree is ideal as a National Hunt Race and Point-to-Point boot.
The finely textured leather is soft and supple, yet robust.
The slim cut of the boot makes a close fit, feeling like a second skin. The elastic panel at the top allows for a stretch of approx. 1cm.
The minimal sole is lightweight making the overall weight of the boot an average of 900 grams.
Malton Size Guide
Designed for racing, slim-fitting and lightweight racing boot.
Inside: Texon insole and ½ leather inner-sock
Heel height: 12mm
Fastening: Full length rear zip
McCoy Size Guide
The McCoy Race Exercise Boots. Made with aniline, oil and waxed-rich, pull-up leather uppers; this soft leather produces variations in the colour with darker and lighter shades appearing with wear. The rubber soles are perfect for both in the stirrup and around the yard.
Durable microfiber black inner calf panels provide grip and make a smart contrast to the striking vibrant brown leather.
Sandown Size Guide
A racing exercise boot tried and tested by jockeys for jockeys.
- Upper: Soft Italian leather
- Lining: Fully lined with a sponge back textile
- Fastening: YKK zips
- Sole: Rubber
- Colours: Black and Brown
Cheltenham Size Guide
The Cheltenham is ideal for racing from Pony Racing and Amateurs and for the Professional jockey.
- The finely textured leather is soft and supple, yet robust.
- The minimal sole is lightweight making the overall weight of the boot an average of 900 grams.
- Padded inner patch
Sandown Winter Size Guide
- Our Innovative race exercise boot is designed for all-weather riding out and yard work.
- The upper material is “Micro-fibered Synthetic leather” which is waterproof, with water-tight seams.
- Incorporate a thermal lining with a breathable, mesh membrane that keeps feet and legs warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
- The rubber non-slip soles are comfortable for all-day wear
Slim-Fit Riding Boots
Derby Size Guide
The Derby Slim-Fit Boots are sleek in appearance and provide a comfortable fit; they snugly hug the contours of your leg and ankle.
- These elegant slim-fitting riding boots are made from American oiled nubuck leather and are fully insulated with sponge-backed textile “pacifico” lining.
Showtime Size Guide
Our traditional Showtime boots have been specifically designed for the show ring and hunting field.
Developed with Lynn Russell who wanted comfort along with a traditional style to provide the correct look and comfort for riding and judging.
- The rubber soles are neat, yet practical providing grip.
- YKK Zip
- Unisex style- also great for hunting!
Sandringham Size Guide
Perfect riding boots for side saddle riding, the very epitome of comfort and style. Classically elegant, fine leather boot designed for the side saddle rider.
This boot is shorter in length and traditionally designed within side saddle guidelines.
- With full-length covered zip.
- Available in classic black
Regular-Fit Riding Boots
Aylsham Size Guide
Aylsham Riding Boots; A good all-rounder, stylish and versatile boots that make the perfect companion to riders who are truly passionate about their riding and horse care.
- The close-fit ankle is complimented by the supple nubuck leather which provides support with comfort.
- The rubber sole is a versatile width and suits most foot widths for ladies and men.
Berkshire Size Guide
The Berkshire Hunt Riding Boot is a classic, versatile style that can be worn for many disciplines.
Beautiful soft leather with a soft leather lining, our Berkshire Boots have been designed for Men, whether you’re an eventer, dressage, or hunt rider.
- Providing comfort and style.
- YKK Zip
Dunston Size Guide
The Dunston Hunt Boots are designed in a traditional style and for heavy wear but are also superbly comfortable.
- The Dunston Hunt Boots are made with full-grain European leather.
- Available with a Brown and a NEW Black top, making them perfect for everyone to wear.
Cambridge Size Guide
Cambridge Riding Competition Boot. Beautiful long-riding boots for competition wear and all things Equestrian including Dressage, Show-Jumping, and Eventing.
- The Cambridge Unisex boot is made with top-quality European textured leather
- The elegant shape is enhanced with a square-toe.
- The stretch elastic laces make a smart and flexible ankle.
Stellar Size Guide
Beautiful soft elegant black contoured long-riding boots, ideal for competing, the Stellar Boot is made to be a generous fit, the soft leather and stretch panel means that they suit the medium to the larger calf.
- Upper: Italian “Softie” leather
- Lining: Leather
- Heel: 6-layered impact system for comfort
- Quality Italian “softie” grain leather with leather lining
Country Rider Size Guide
The Country Rider Boot is the riding version of our well-known Suffolk Country Boot, it offers warmth with luxurious natural wool linings.
- The rubber soles provide a non-slip surfaces
- Country Rider Boots are the complete winter riding boot providing warmth, comfort, and style for all equestrians
- Robust for stable duties, they combine a tailored fit and practical height for the saddle flap
Suffolk Size Guide
Suffolk Country Boots from Tuffa, these wool-lined, nubuck-leather boots have been proudly manufactured in Europe by us for almost 20 years!
These country boots are tried and tested and adored by equestrians and countryside enthusiasts.
They are unisex in design, suitable for everyone, and are a favorite, whether you are shooting, hunting, fishing, dog-walking, or around town
Curvier-Fit Riding Boots
Contour Size Guide
The Contour Dressage Riding Boot: This classic style has been specifically created as a stunning, elegant boot for the standard to the larger calf.
- The premium leather upper has a stiffened outer which produces support for the leg position.
- The elegant bow elongates the leg length and is finished with a beautiful patent mock-croc edging.
Breckland Size Guide
Our Breckland Riding Boots are THE Equestrian competition boots for riders with broader calves and are perfect for Showing, Show-Jumping, and Dressage for our Plus-Size customers
Unlike so many designs available today, these boots were created from scratch for riders with larger calves, which means the whole boot is balanced.
The Breckland also suits the rider with a shorter leg.
Broadland Plus Size Boots
The Broadland riding boots are the Equestrian and Country boot that suit the broader calf.
The elastic panel at the rear of the boot encompasses the widest part of the calf without extenuating the larger leg and in fact, creates a neat and flattering look.
The Broadland is a popular choice with hobby riders who like to use the same boot for yard work and hacking but are smart enough to also be used for competitions.
The Broadland also suits the rider with a shorter leg.
Burnham Size Guide
Beautiful soft elegant black contoured long-riding boots, ideal for competing.
The Burnham Plus-Size Riding Boot is made to be a generous fit, the soft leather and stretch panel mean that they suit the medium to the larger calf.
- Spur rest and popper
- Our wider-fit Tuffa Rubber sole
- Patent trims and Tuffa badge